By viewing and using the Website you will be deemed to agree to these General Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms then you should stop accessing and using the Website.
1. Terminology: In these terms and conditions, the following words have the meanings set out as follows:
“we” , “us” and “our” are a reference to Get Listed.
“you” and “your” are a reference to you.
2. Copyright: As between you and Get Listed the contents of the Website are Get Listeds copyright. No part of the Website may be distributed, resold, published, copied, reproduced, transmitted or stored and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without Get Listed’s express written consent. Get Listed reserves the right to prohibit links to the Website and you agree to remove or cease any link upon Get Listed’s request. You may not frame any part of the Website by including advertising or other revenue generating material.
3. No Endorsements/Your Risk: Much of the information about products and services and reviews of products of services (“Third Party Content”) is provided by advertisers and other users on the Website and will not have been prepared by Get Listed. Where materials have been provided by Get Listed these have been prepared solely for informational purposes to enable a better understanding by the users. Get Listed does not warrant or make any representation about anything transmitted or posted by other users via the Website or any materials it has provided for informational purposes. You further acknowledge and agree that Get Listed does not endorse, support, sanction, verify, encourage or agree with the Third Party Content or any user’s communications nor assume responsibility for any Third Party Content posted that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, harassing or offensive material contained therein, any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising or any crime facilitated thereby.
The views expressed may not be the views of Get Listed. Get Listed reserves the right to remove or amend any message but is under no obligation to exercise editorial control. You acknowledge that you use and rely on the Third Party Content obtained through Get Listed at your own risk. You understand and agree that any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any and all damages to your computer system or loss of data.
Where you posts an advertisement on the Website you will ensure that the information contained in the advertisement is true, accurate and correct at the time it is posted and for the period it remains on the Website. Where a sale has been completed in relation to the goods or services offered in the advertisement or the information in the advertisement is no longer correct, you will correct the advertisement or notify Get Listed. To the extent you fail to correct the information or notify Get Listed, you will indemnify us against any loss, costs, liability or damages Get Listed may suffer as a result of such a failure.
4. No Representations: The availability of information on the Website does not constitute a recommendation by Get Listed or any other person. If you enter into any transaction subsequent to accessing the Website, you do so entirely in reliance on your own judgement and inquiries and not in reliance on any statements, warranties or representations made to you or to any other person by or on behalf of Get Listed.
5. Buying: Where you buy an item on the Website you will ensure that the information you provide to the seller is accurate, correct and that you have all the necessary rights to buy that item. You agree that where you reach an agreement to buy an item from another user or advertiser you will complete that transaction and provide payment for that item in accordance with the terms agreed with the relevant seller and Get Listed will not be liable for any transaction you conclude or advertisements you pursue.
6.Termination: Get Listed may:
- terminate your access and registration as a user to any part of, or all of, the Website with or without cause, with or without notice effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever (including without limitation, a failure by you to comply with any of the General Terms and Conditions of Use);
- at any time and without notice, remove, amend and/or vary any of the content which appears on the Website or cease operating the Website in whole or in part.
7. Privacy and Personal Information: Please refer to the Privacy Statement [for further conditions relating to your personal information (the terms of such Privacy Statement are incorporated into these General Terms and Conditions of Use).
8. Links and Advertising: The Website may include links to other websites not owned by Get Listed and/or advertising not related to Get Listed. If you visit a linked website or contact an advertiser, that dealing will be solely between you and that other website or advertiser at your own risk. These links do not imply Get Listed's endorsement of that other website or product or service being advertised (as applicable) or any association with their operators unless this is specifically stated on the Website.
You will not misuse your ability to share or to access information provided in the classifieds section of the website and Get Listed is not responsible in any way for your use of, or access to, the information contained in the classified section.
9. Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Get Listed excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Website and Get Listed will not be responsible for errors or misstatements or be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage however caused (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits). Where any such liability cannot be excluded Get Listed limits it to the smallest permissible amount.
10. Registration: In order to use an Information Sharing Function you are required to become a registered user and will be required to adhere to additional terms and conditions for registered users. You must complete the registration process by providing Get Listed with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the relevant registration form. Get Listed reserves the right to reject any application for registration.
12. Law: These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.
13.Contact: If you have any questions or concerns in relation to the Website or these General Terms and Conditions of Use please contact us by contacting us here.
1. Agreement and authorization to perform services. Client’s purchase of the above-described project shall constitute Client’s agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Agreement and the project and shall authorize Boda Media to perform the services in accordance with this Agreement and the Project.
2. Pricing and payment. The Price to perform the Project contemplated by this agreement is identified within the above proposal
3. Lost, altered and unauthorized access of computer files. Boda Media, its employees, agents and subcontractors shall not be liable for unauthorized access/viewing of files, lost or altered files, data or programs, even if caused by the negligence of Boda Media or its agents or employees or subcontractors. Client understands that, even though Boda Media will employ security measures as is customary, Boda Media makes no guarantee that unauthorized persons will not view/edit data. Client understands that unauthorized persons have the ability to see any computer file, no matter how well protected, that they want, including Client files.
4. Limited warranty; disclaimer of warranties. Boda Media warrants that the services to be performed under this Project shall be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner. Boda Media does not warranty software or any services provided by an independent third party supplier or software manufacturer. You must refer to the warranty provided by such third party.
5. Limitation of liability. Except where such exclusion is contrary to public policy, in no event shall Boda Media, its employees, agents or contractors, be liable under this agreement for any indirect, special, exemplary, consequential, or incidental damages, including but not limited to, loss of anticipated profits or revenue, economic loss, loss of data, loss of use of the product or any associated equipment, cost of capital, cost of substitute or replacement equipment, facilities or services, down time, your time, the claims of third parties, and injury to property, regardless of the nature of the claim, including but not limited to, breach of warranty, breach of contract, tort (including negligence) or strict liability, even if Boda Media has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. If any portion of this section is held invalid or unenforceable, any liability of Boda Media is expressly limited to the fees you have paid for the service-giving rise to the claim. Your sole remedy against Boda Media in any dispute under this agreement shall be to seek recovery of the amounts you have paid, upon the payment of which Boda Media shall be released from and discharged of all further obligations and liability to you. The client understands that SEO is not an exact science, and there are not guarantees that rankings can be achieved or maintained once achieved.
6. Entire agreement. This agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all previous oral and written agreements with regard to the subject hereof.
7. Severability. If any provision contained in this Agreement is or becomes invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions and portions of this Agreement.
- You may not assign this agreement or any of your rights hereunder without the express written consent of Boda Media.
- Boda Media reserves the right to change pricing, if the scope of work is changed.
- Client is responsible for obtaining all necessary technical support, hardware, and software fixes from the manufacturer or supplier of third party hardware or software.
- Boda Media may include your name on its client list.
- Boda Media reserves the right to use a debt collection service to recover all outstanding debt.
9. Location of work. Work may be performed in combination of on-site (when necessary) and off-site (for the most part).
10. Intellectual property. All, ideas, concepts, improvements, discoveries, code, tables, forms, queries, macros, modules developed by Boda Media shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Boda Media subject to the irrevocable right and license of Client to use such property without payment of royalties.
11. Non-disclosure. Boda Media understands that during the course of the Project it may come to know confidential information pertaining to Client’s business including but not limited to operations, accounting, human resource, financial and any information that is not considered “public” information, and will not disclose or discuss such confidential information with any third party.
12. Notices. All notices required or permitted under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed delivered when delivered in person or deposited in the mail.
13. Term/Termination. This Agreement shall terminate automatically upon completion of the Project. Termination requests shall be in writing and a minimum of one months notice shall be given.